Saturday, May 24, 2008

Celebrity Gossip - Xtina on her E-normous bra

If you're ever caught on a sinking ship with Christina Aguilera, don't panic: Turns out her lingerie can double as a life raft. The cleavage-flaunting chart-topper reveals to Us Weekly that her already titanic talents have reaped the benefits of breastfeeding 4-month-old son Max. "It's kind of hilarious! I've never fit into an E-cup before," she marvels. "I look at my husband and go, 'Guess what size this bra is?' And when I tell him, he's just amazed. We keep the tags that prove it, to look back for memory's sake!" The chanteuse is featured on the cover of the mag touting the 40 pounds she's dropped post-baby through the combination of a protein-heavy diet regimen and exercise, although she fesses up to having a weakness for sugary goodness. "Oh my god, candy!" exclaims Christina. "I had a huge craving for candy toward the end of the pregnancy, from Starbursts to Skittles. I actually took a picture of myself with my big belly in a little lingerie top, surrounded by bowls of the candy I like."

©Retna
Kellie Pickler gets all dolled up for an awards show. Unfortunately, it's not the Golden Globes.

Speaking of things sweet and stacked, all eyes were on Kellie Pickler -- or at least certain heaving parts of her -- at the Academy of Country Music Awards Sunday night. "It's been two years since my first record came out. I still have my sassy and girly side, but I've been growing a lot, in many more ways than one," the "American Idol" warbler told FoxNews.com as she cheekily gestured towards her enhanced assets. "Let's just say I feel much more mature now." Not surprisingly, "Idol" exec producer Nigel Lythgoe fully supports Pickler's trip down mammary lane. "She's acquired two accoutrements that [naturally] photographers and men love," he enthuses. "I'm not sure what it cost her, but obviously it was well worth it."

©Retna
Quit sending this woman free drinks.

Kristin Davis is also baring all -- emotionally, at least -- as she stumps for the "Sex and the City: The Movie". "I'm a recovering alcoholic," the chestnut-locked looker tells Health. "I've never hid it, but I've been sober the whole time I've been famous, so it wasn't like I had to go to rehab publicly." But she says her sobriety has turned what should be a nice perk of her best-known role into "a lot of confusion," admitting, "I get sent many a Cosmo! I never drink them ... Why risk it?" And like her baby-craving alter ego Charlotte York Goldenblatt, Davis, 43, declares that she "would love to have children" and "would still like to find a man and have a baby with him." She then bubbles in a very Charlotte-like way, "I haven't given up."

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Advertisement